Trekking adventure through lush forests and greenery, spending a night at a hilltop overlooking night lights of the towns and cities is an amazing experience to remember.
Upon arriving at the Airport of Sri Lanka (Katunayake), you will be greeted by a chauffeur guide from Tourbirds at the arrival lounge.
The Tourbirds representative will then help you with your luggage, and transfer you to a convenient hotel reserved for you in Negombo, a quiet coastal destination in close proximity to the airport in order to relax and unwind after your long exhausting flight.
After an early breakfast at the hotel in Negombo, you will visit the fishing village in Negombo and driven to experience a thrilling wildlife adventure to Wilpaththu, the largest national park in the country. The unique feature of this park is the existence of natural lakes and sand-rimmed water basins that fill with rainwater which are hotbeds for abundant wildlife.
If you are a person who shares a passion for wildlife, the outdoors and nature, you will not be disappointed.
We will then reach the Hotel in Anuradhapura for the night stay.
Breakfast at the Hotel in Anuradhapura and explore the ruins and temples of the historical sacred city of ‘Anuradhapura’ which is an ancient capital of the kingdom of Sri Lanka (UNESCO world heritage site) and head towards Trincomalee, home to the fine beaches of Nilaveli, Kinniya hot water spring, Uppuveli and offshore Pigeon Island.
Evening check into the hotel in Trincomalee for 2 Nights stay.
Breakfast at the hotel in Trincomalee and visit Polonnaruwa, Sri Lanka’s second ancient capital and considered one of the best preserved historic cities in the world (UNESCO World Heritage Site) due to its abundance of historic remains.
Depart towards the world-renowned Lion’s Rock in Sigiriya, (UNESCO world heritage site) explore a magical palace on its peak, a must visit for anyone visiting Sri Lanka. Afterward, you can either return to the hotel and relax till afternoon or head out on a safari at Minneriya National Park or Dambulla Cave Temple.
Evening check into the hotel in Dambulla for 2 Nights stay.
Breakfast at the hotel in Dambulla and begin your the journey towards the hill station of Kandy, the last capital of the Kingdom of Sri Lanka.
Stop over for lunch at a fine dine Restaurants on your way.
Reach Kandy by evening, passing the spice garden with a free head & shoulder massage to revitalize you and check in to the reserved hotel and spend your evening in relaxation in Kandy
Breakfast at the hotel, relax and spend your time leisurely at your own until you check out from the hotel. Our chauffeur will take you to the Airport and send you off with some good memories.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Meet and Assist at Sri Lanka Airport (Pick up & Drop off)
- Dedicated AC Vehicle/ Van throughout the tour (Fulltime)
- English Speaking driver guide (Private basis/Fulltime)
- Health Kit / First Aid Box in the vehicle
- Accommodation and Meals mentioned as per hotel Inclusions
- All attractions and sightseeing
- All Tourism / Hotel & Service Taxes(No hidden charges / or any extra charges)
- Air Ticket & Visas (Should you need any help, feel free to get back to us.)
- [Excursions]: All Entry Fees, Fee for special Events & Fee for leisure activities
- Food (Lunch & Dinner)
- Your extra intakes or special services taken in Hotels
- All which are not mentioned in the package inclusions
Value Added Services
- Welcome Drinks and Water Bottles in the vehicle
- WiFi in the vehicle / Local Sim Card is provided
- Discount Vouchers for Batiks Shops
- Free Head and Shoulder Massage at Spice Garden