Be prepared to be amazed by the abundance of unique landscapes and wildlife Srilanka has to offer. A true marvel of an island with unspoiled wilderness and breathtaking scenery which lets you embrace your inner wildness.
Upon arriving at the Airport of Sri Lanka (Katunayake), you will be greeted by a chauffeur guide from Tourbirds at the arrival lounge.
You will then commence your journey Matale via Pinnawala elephant orphanage.
Matale is a beautiful greenery hill station, the center point of Sri Lanka for trekking and hiking adventures.
Evening check into the hotel in Matale for 2 Nights stay.
After early breakfast in the hotel, start your journey to Nuwara Eliya, a hill country destination which still retains much of its British colonial charm & natural scenery that earned its nickname “Little England”.
On your way to Nuwara Eliya, You will stop over in Kandy, the last capital of the Kingdom of Sri Lanka and Kitulgala a popular water adventure sports center (white water rafting), located amidst thickly forested Hills.
Evening check into the hotel in Nuwara Eliya for 2 Nights stay.
Take your breakfast in the hotel, and commence a breathtaking train trip from Nanu Oya to Ella which one of the most scenic and beautiful journeys in the world.
After a 2-3 hours scenic train trip, you will reach Ella, a relaxing small town in the middle of beautiful green tea plantations, most travelers fall in love with its surroundings.
Check in to a star class hotel and relax to start the trekking/hiking adventures in Ella, the following day.
Breakfast in the hotel and take a thrilling visit to a Yala National park, the most visited and the second largest national park in Sri Lanka. It offers you excellent opportunities to spot a diverse of Wildlife with the highest concentration of Leopards.
And enjoy the unspoiled beauty outdoors in the tropical wilderness and witness the inspiring moments of wildlife and magnificent nature with the Yala jeep safari ride.
Evening check into the hotel in Yala for a Night stay
After the Wildlife Safari check out from the hotel and start your journey to Bentota, home to various lovely tropical beaches and the ribbon of golden sand that makes Bentota beach, a glorious sun-and-sand playground for a perfect beach fun and leisure.
Evening check in to the hotel in Bentota for 2 Nights stay.
Take breakfast at the hotel, relax and spend your time leisurely at your own until you check out from the hotel. According to your departure time, our chauffeur guide will take you to the Airport and send you off with some good memories.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Meet and Assist at Sri Lanka Airport (Pick up & Drop off)
- Dedicated AC Vehicle/ Van throughout the tour (Fulltime)
- English Speaking driver guide (Private basis/Fulltime)
- Health Kit / First Aid Box in the vehicle
- Accommodation and Meals mentioned as per hotel Inclusions
- All attractions and sightseeing
- All Tourism / Hotel & Service Taxes(No hidden charges / or any extra charges)
- Air Ticket & Visas (Should you need any help, feel free to get back to us.)
- [Excursions]: All Entry Fees, Fee for special Events & Fee for leisure activities
- Food (Lunch & Dinner)
- Your extra intakes or special services taken in Hotels
- All which are not mentioned in the package inclusions
Value Added Services
- Welcome Drinks and Water Bottles in the vehicle
- WiFi in the vehicle / Local Sim Card is provided
- Discount Vouchers for Batiks Shops
- Free Head and Shoulder Massage at Spice Garden