Sun, sand surf and scuba adventures Sri Lanka offers you unspoiled beaches, exciting waves, and endless pampering. Our beaches are few of the best in the world and an experience to live for.
Upon arriving at the Airport of Sri Lanka (Katunayake), you will be greeted by a chauffeur guide from Tourbirds at the arrival lounge.
The Tourbirds representative will then help you with your luggage, and transfer you to a convenient hotel reserved for you in Negombo, a quiet coastal destination in close proximity to the airport in order to relax and unwind after your long exhausting flight.
Early breakfast at the hotel, and start of your visit towards lovely tropical beaches and the ribbon of golden sand that makes Bentota a glorious sun-and-sand playground for a perfect beach fun and leisure.
Calm seas during the season from November to April make Bentota Beach a hotbed for snorkelling, diving, sailing, windsurfing, water-skiing and deep-sea fishing, on a traditional outrigger canoe.
Bentota is known for it’s safe swimming conditions and fun water sports and exciting excursions that set up an ideal background for a relaxed holiday in Sri Lanka, is an attraction for families.
Home of the great whale, Mirissa is a must visit destination, if you are a true sun and sands person.It's breathtaking sandy beach pretty much transforms your dreams and visions of a tropical paradise into an everyday reality.
Located close to the Southern tip of the Island of Sri Lanka and only about 200 km from the Equator, this secluded crescent shaped beach is the perfect place to sit back, relax and forget about all the hussle and bussle of your other life that’s a million miles away.
This small sandy tropical beach boasts some of Sri Lanka’s best and most stunning sunsets and sunrises.
All the Guest Houses in Mirissa are set back from the actual beach giving you the impression that you are on a deserted palm fringed island.
Unawatuna is a coastal town in southern Sri Lanka. It’s known for its coral reef and its palm-lined beaches. It is Nestled in nearby jungle, the Japanese Peace Pagoda has a stupa with ocean views. The Sea Turtle Farm and Hatchery south of town protects endangered species. North across the bay is the city of Galle’s fortified old town.
Stay at a preferred hotel in Unawatuna for 2 Nights
Take breakfast in the hotel and Relax on the beach until you check out
and start your journey to spend your day & night life in Colombo the capital of Sri Lanka.
Stay at a preferred hotel in Colombo for 1 Night.
Take breakfast at the hotel, relax and spend your time leisurely at your own until you check out. According to your departure time, our chauffeur guide will take you to the Airport and send you off with some good memories.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Meet and Assist at Sri Lanka Airport (Pick up & Drop off)
- Dedicated AC Vehicle/ Van throughout the tour (Fulltime)
- English Speaking driver guide (Private basis/Fulltime)
- Health Kit / First Aid Box in the vehicle
- Accommodation and Meals mentioned as per hotel Inclusions
- All attractions and sightseeing
- All Tourism / Hotel & Service Taxes(No hidden charges / or any extra charges)
- Air Ticket & Visas (Should you need any help, feel free to get back to us.)
- [Excursions]: All Entry Fees, Fee for special Events & Fee for leisure activities
- Food (Lunch & Dinner)
- Your extra intakes or special services taken in Hotels
- All which are not mentioned in the package inclusions
Value Added Services
- Welcome Drinks and Water Bottles in the vehicle
- WiFi in the vehicle / Local Sim Card is provided
- Discount Vouchers for Batiks Shops
- Free Head and Shoulder Massage at Spice Garden