Enjoy this summer holiday with our best deal yet. Have a load of fun, experience the land of colors with your family and friends. This 7 days 6 nights of Power packed holiday is bound to leave you speechless and a fat wallet.
Upon arriving at the Airport of Sri Lanka (Katunayake), you will be greeted by a chauffeur guide from Tourbirds at the arrival lounge.
The Tourbirds representative will then help you with your luggage, and transfer you to a convenient hotel reserved for you in Negombo, a quiet coastal destination in close proximity to the airport in order to relax and unwind after your long exhausting flight.
Leave for Kandy after breakfast. The last capital of the Kingdom of Sri Lanka, en-route visit Pinnawela elephant orphanage, nursery and captive breeding ground for the wild Asian elephant.
Stop over for lunch at fine dining restaurants on your way.
A short visit to spice garden en-route, to revitalize your body and soul with a free head and shoulder massage.
Check into hotel pre-reserved for you and your family, just in time to experience the traditional dance show.
Enjoy the evening in Kandy, at your leisure.
Breakfast at the hotel and start journey to Nuwara Eliya, a hill country destination that retains much of its British colonial charm and beautiful natural scenery.
On the way, stopover at Ramboda, an en-route destination to the central highlands with its tea-covered hills, Tea factory, gushing waterfalls, and experience its natural scenic beauty.
Check in to the reserved hotel and overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Early breakfast at the hotel and start your visit towards lovely tropical beaches and the ribbon of golden sand that makes Bentota a glorious sun-and-sand playground for a perfect beach fun and leisure.
On Your way to Bentota, descend towards Kitulgala passing the breath-taking Devon and St.Clair waterfall.
Kitulgala is an en route destination very popular for water adventure sports and a must-see for those who are young at heart and thrill seekers.
The academy award-winning film "The Bridge on the River Kwai" was filmed in this location.
Check in to the hotel in Bentota in the evening for 2 Nights stay.
Take breakfast at the hotel and relax on the beach in Bentota until you check out.
Start your journey to spend your day & nightlife in Colombo the capital of Sri Lanka. Immerse yourself in Colombo’s unique architecture, mixing colonial buildings & High rises, fine dining restaurants, shopping malls and traditional markets.
Take breakfast at the hotel, relax and spend your time leisurely at your own until you check out. According to your departure time, our chauffeur guide will take you to the Airport and send you off with some good memories.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Meet and Assist at Sri Lanka Airport (Pick up & Drop off)
- Dedicated AC Vehicle/ Van throughout the tour (Fulltime)
- English Speaking driver guide (Private basis/Fulltime)
- Health Kit / First Aid Box in the vehicle
- Accommodation and Meals mentioned as per hotel Inclusions
- All attractions and sightseeing
- All Tourism / Hotel & Service Taxes(No hidden charges / or any extra charges)
- Air Ticket & Visas (Should you need any help, feel free to get back to us.)
- [Excursions]: All Entry Fees, Fee for special Events & Fee for leisure activities
- Food (Lunch & Dinner)
- Your extra intakes or special services taken in Hotels
- All which are not mentioned in the package inclusions
Value Added Services
- Welcome Drinks and Water Bottles in the vehicle
- WiFi in the vehicle / Local Sim Card is provided
- Discount Vouchers for Batiks Shops
- Free Head and Shoulder Massage at Spice Garden